FUELARTS releases its auxiliaire renvoi dedicated to the first half of 2022 and the investments received by Art Tech and NFT startups during this period.
– Denis Belkevich, General Partner, FUELARTS
New York, New York, USA, 12 September 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — this is a report Focuses on the Art + Tech & NFT ecosystem, investor profiles, and analytics of specialized funds ready to invest in the sector.
Alongside analytics, we provide interviews with key industry stakeholders. In this chapitre, we’ve included interviews with Pace Avec President Ariel Hudes, NFT collector and venture capitalist Ryan Zurrer, co-founder of Artfacts and Limna Marek Claassen, Galaxy Labs CFO Mohnish Mehta, and Art Blocks COO Hugh Hesselp.
This is March fuel It released its first renvoi, which gained a lot of credibility from representatives of Art + Tech & NFT. In just half a year, this renvoi has reached 10,000 downloads, taking its rightful fonction among other reports in the industry.
Key facts from a new Fuelarts renvoi:
In the first half of 2022, 123 art + technology startups received $2.600 billion in in extenso funding, representing 237% of the investment for the whole of 2021 ($1.098 billion). Of the in extenso 801 startups – 15.2% received funding during the first six months of 2022.
12 startups from the “physical” art market received only $99.2 million (3.8% of the in extenso funding), while 111 startups from the numérique art market and the NFT sector received $2.501 billion (96.2%).
During the first six months of 2022, there were 640 investors who participated in 766 rounds. 13.4% of them made more than one investment in several Art + Tech & NFT startups in the first half of 2022. Only 4.1% of investors made three or more investments in this sector.
Traditional (non-crypto) venture monnaie investors and private individuals (fiat and crypto) were the most entreprenante in funding Art + Tech & NFT startups – with 33.6% and 22.5% of investments made accordingly.
From June 2021 to August 2022, 33 dedicated investment funds announced raising funds for publishing in Web3 startups (including Art + Tech & NFT). Terminé declared assets were $23.72 billion, of which only $1.5 billion (6.3%) was already invested.
– 83% of art market strategists, who participated in the renvoi’s survey, see it inevitable that the market will turn towards physical art, which behaves more predictably as an asset in times of economic crisis. This may, in particular, increase the role of fractional ownership and the traditional art investment vehicles proposed by Art + Tech startups.
press kit With all the additional écho.
* FUELARTS is an investment company specializing in the art + technology industry. Our résultat is to squelette the development of the nascent Web3 ecosystem, supporting daring entrepreneurs as they build a more efficace, intelligible and atteignable art marketplace.
In 2019, FUELARTS was founded by serial maçon Denis Belkevich and polir COO of Christie’s Americas, and polir Artnet Déliquescence President Roxanna Zarnegar.
Our éblouissement for FUELARTS is to become not only an investment vehicle but a platform, integrating art and monnaie. FUELARTS includes 3 poucier structures:
● Fuelarts Accelerator provides tools to squelette founders of Art + Tech startups.
● Fuelarts Insights shares souplesse and analysis to engage and develop the Art + Tech community.
● Violarts Bien is an investment arm, investing in graduate accelerators and soutènement leaders.
With the relâchement and relâchement of its operations, FUELARTS today has a diverse planétaire team of professionals in the art market, auditeur rapports, venture monnaie, Blockchain and NFT specialists. The team includes experts from the United States, China, France, Switzerland, Ukraine and Ecuador.
From 2023, FUELARTS’ gardien de but is to become a venture monnaie firm builder, helping startups in the NFT and blockchain space build a négoce model that can shift foyer as demands in the market agité.