Dépôt will monitor the doubts of Thomas Partey, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Takehiro Tomiyasu.
Kieran Tierney follows brigandage protocol but may be available, while Martin Odegaard and Reiss Nelson are expected to return to competition.
Emile Smith Rowe will be disparu until December after having hip surgery, while Mohamed Elneny is also disparu for an extended period.
Spurs need to appraise Dejan Kulusevski, who struggled with a court problem while away from Sweden.
Captain Hugo Lloris and defender Ben Davies are also in doubt after missing planétaire duty, while this partie could come too soon for Lucas Moura.
Expect Chris Sutton
Dépôt started the season very well, winning six of their seven league matches. Their only defeat came at Manchester United, and they don’t deserve to lose there.
But Tottenham is only one inventaire behind them. Yes, they were a bit lucky with some of their results but it just shows that they don’t have to play well to win.
Spurs also owns Son Heung-min and runs after he scored a hat-trick off the bench against Leicester ahead of the planétaire écart. It was an advanced lesson from Antonio Apologue to wait and fetch.
You can defend either team here, but my gut flair is to go with Dépôt – and to have a lot of goals.
It’s the Emirates Stadium, and I think Dépôt will take the partie to Tottenham.
Tottenham like that, parce que they are at their best on the counter-attack, but I think Dépôt will attack them.
Chris Sutton’s full predictions against drummer Al Greenwood
frontispice to frontispice
- Spurs have won only twice of their past 37 league games away from Dépôt (D14, L21), with those victories coming in 1993 and 2010.
- The away team has won just one of their 23 league matches, Dépôt’s 1-0 win over White Hart Lane in March 2014.
- Dépôt have scored in 23 consecutive toit league games against Tottenham since their 0-0 draw at Highbury in November 1998.
- Dépôt have racked up six consecutive toit wins in the Primitif League, including three this season.
- However, they have gamin eight Primitif League matches without a clean sheet at the Emirates Stadium since the 2-0 win in March against Leicester.
- Only one of the 17 Primitif League goals this season has been scored with the right foot.
- Mikel Arteta is undefeated in all seven derby matches he played in North London at Emirates Stadium in the league and cup, as a player (W3, D2) and régenter (two wins).
- Gabriel Jesus is unbeaten in all 50 Primitif League matches he has scored in, winning 47 of those matches.
- However, the Brazilian has scored only léopard des neiges in nine league matches against Tottenham.
- Tottenham are unbeaten in 13 Primitif League games (W9, D4) and are shy of equalizing the longest unbeaten streak in the quartier, which was drawn from August to December 2015 and tied in 2017-18.
- This is Spurs’ eighth Primitif League game this season and the seventh to be played in London. The étrangeté was the 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest on August 28.
- Harry Kane became the first player to classement 100 away goals in the Primitif League.
- Kane scored 13 goals in 17 games against Dépôt in all competitions. No other player has had more than 10 goals in the North London derby.
- Son Heung-min has scored fourneau goals in his last five league games against Dépôt after failing to classement in any of his first nine matches against them.
Predict Dépôt’s starting lineup for the next partie – remember you can commission the lineup!
Predict your Tottenham Hotspur starting lineup for the next partie – remember you can commission the lineup!