I love Him, whose work? Who is the author of I love her? What is the subject and main idea of I Loved Him? What is the book I liked it about? I loved it Do you have a PDF download link? Who is Anna Gavalda, author of I Loved Him? Here is the book I Loved Him summary, lyrics, comments and review…
Writer: Anna Gavalda
Translator: Berran Tozer
Original name: I love it
Editor: Dogan Books
Number of pages: 121
I loved him What does that mean? Topic, main idea, summary
A world passes in a kitchen. With loves, regrets, sorrows, weaknesses and separations… The dialogue between a father-in-law and his one-night stepdaughter tells us about the contradiction of departure and cowardice. The novel, which consists of the conversation of an abandoned woman and a man who could not leave, also announces a young writer who marked the last period of French literature, Anna Gavalda.
“I loved him” is a sad novel about love. But it has an extremely dynamic structure due to its fluid language and captivating dialogues. The author is a natural woman, who says that she writes primarily to have fun. Abandoned by her husband and mother of two children, Chloé, as well as Pierre, always on the sidelines, are well drawn characters. The love story that Pierre begins to tell with his interest in the sadness of his fiancée is the turning point of the novel. Now, Gavalda dismisses the sadness of Chloe’s separation and highlights the stepfather’s past love affair, which he ended because of his marriage. “I loved her” is a novel that oscillates between staying and leaving, borders and freedom, living love and hiding it. There is no doubt that Turkish readers will also adopt this book, which has had a great impact in France and around the world, and which is warm to readers of all persuasions.
I loved him Quotes – Lyrics
- “How long do we forget the smell of someone who loved us? And when do we stop loving?”
- .. I’m hard at work, because I play there, you know? I must be tough. To make them think I’m a terrible person. Can you imagine what would have happened if they found out about my secret? What if they found out I was shy? That I had to work three times harder than the others to achieve the same result? That I have a bad memory? That my perception is heavy? Can you imagine? If they knew all that, they would eat me raw!
- “…Tough people jump through life mindlessly and get hurt all the time, while soft, no, not soft, more flexible people suffer less when they get hit…”
- “…People with bad intentions are good at making excuses. …That’s life. tracks, we end up getting used to our cowardice like pets. We caress it, we train it, we bond. That’s life. A There are the brave, and there are those who follow the order. It’s much less tiring to follow the order….”
- “… Whether you deny it, whether you neglect it, whether you refuse to accept it, life is stronger than you. It is stronger than anything. children. Men, women, who had been tortured, witnessed the death of their loved ones, their houses burned down, chasing the bus, doing weather forecasts and marrying off their daughters. Unbelievable, but it’s like That. Life is stronger than anything. Besides, who are we to put so much emphasis on ourselves “We get angry, we talk loudly, then? Why too? What’s going on? … »
I loved it – Personal Opinions
Relationship analysis of a man’s grief and regret. This is the story of a person deceived in front of him, and of not being able to give up, of not being able to leave, of becoming discouraged, in short, of making the biggest mistake of his life according to what he has crossed. If you can endure to page 60, the sequel is great… (Sirin Ozmen)
I loved it Do you have a PDF download link?
One of the most popular Internet searches for the book Anna Gavalda – I Loved Her is the I Loved Her PDF link. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDF files is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold on the publisher’s site, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book Anna Gavalda?
He was born in 1970 in the French town of Boulogne-Billancourt, where his family moved because he was bored with city life. During her training as a literature teacher which she began at the Sorbonne University, she worked dozens of different jobs in the United States, such as babysitting, teaching French in private schools , Harlequin book translator, editor, cashier and waitress. In 1992, she won first place in the “Contest for the best love letter” organized by France Inter and started writing. Gavalda, who had her first short story book published If I Could Wait Somewhere (If I Could Wait, 2004) after great effort, won the Grand Prix RTL-Lire, one of the literary prizes most prestigious in France, in 2000. suddenly acquired a reputation beyond the country’s borders. His first book, which sat on the bestseller list for months and sold over 200,000 copies in France, has been published in 27 countries. In 2002 his first novel Je l’amais (I Loved Her, 2004), followed by his first novel for children 35 kilos d’espoir (35 Kilo Lazy Tin), in 2006 Ensemble, c’est tout (We Are Together, That’s All), 2008 She published La Consolante (The Consolation) in 2009, L’Échappée belle (The Beautiful Fugitive) in 2009, and another youth novel Billie in 2013. Gavalda lives with her two daughters in Seine-et-Marne, France .
Books by Anna Gavalda – Works
- 35 kilo lazy box
- I liked it
- We’re together, that’s all
- If I had an expectation
- Nice leak
Anna Gavalda Quotes – Lyrics
- “… Whether you deny it, whether you neglect it, whether you refuse to accept it, life is stronger than you. It is stronger than anything. children. Men, women, who had been tortured, witnessed the death of their loved ones, their houses burned down, chasing the bus, doing weather forecasts and marrying off their daughters. Unbelievable, but it’s like That. Life is stronger than anything. Besides, who are we to put so much emphasis on ourselves? We get angry, we talk loudly, so? Why too? What’s going on? .. .” (I liked it)
- Making others laugh warms the heart like a kind of drug. The more people laugh, the more you want to make them laugh. (35 kilo lazy box)
- Well, I can’t live my life going crazy about everything, because I have to give a fuck about certain things or I’m really going to go crazy. (35 kilo lazy box)
- “…People with bad intentions are good at making excuses. …That’s life. tracks, we end up getting used to our cowardice like pets. We caress it, we train it, we bond. That’s life. A There are the brave, and there are those who obey the order. It’s much less tiring to follow the order….”(I liked it)
- “…Tough people jump through life mindlessly and get hurt all the time, while soft, no, not soft, more flexible people suffer less when they get hit…” (I liked it)
- “I know what my own problem is. Everything is in order. There is no problem at all. It just doesn’t make sense.” (35 kilo lazy box)
- “They say if you’re drowning in water, you don’t have to try, you just have to go and touch the bottom of the water so that if you can push with your feet and come back, it won’t possible to go out on the water…” (We’re together, that’s all)
- At that time in my life, I loved everyone and I thought everyone loved each other. (35 kilo lazy box)
- I’m not crying out of sadness, Big Leon, I’m overflowing with tears, that’s all… (35 kilo lazy box)
- “I loved everyone in Uşak and I thought everyone loved me…” (35 kilo lazy box)
- “-Play us some good music like the one you listened to the other day.We’re together, that’s all)
- “…she wrote on my report card: ‘This kid has the head of a sieve, nimble fingers and a huge heart.’35 kilo lazy box)
- He used to walk with our planet balca without a doubt, he wondered about everything in the world, he was always trying to hurt himself, everything was dying, his time was dying, even if he was dying, he was handcuffed, never raised his voice, was fully capable of four or five languages, and with tall legs he could leave a human being behind and successfully hide under a gun. (We’re together, that’s all)
- It warms the heart to make others laugh (35 kilo lazy box)
- It is much easier to be unhappy than to be happy. (35 kilo lazy box)
- There is no pain that a book cannot ease… (We’re together, that’s all)
- “Miss, Frank couldn’t explain what color your eyes were, so I used all the colors. I wish you a happy new year in the new province. Poletta Lestafye” (We’re together, that’s all)
- “Monten said the book had nothing to describe, and Monten was never wrong.” (We’re together, that’s all)
- “Əyər sən proper gəlmirsənsə, if you arouse the hope of others, əzab çəkəcəksən…” (We’re together, that’s all)
- “I wish someone was waiting somewhere… It’s not that hard to figure out.” (If I had an expectation)