Who owns the 35 Kilo Lazy Tin? Who is the author of 35 Kilos of Lazy Tin? What is the subject and main idea of 35 Kilo Lazy Tin? What is the book 35 Kilos Lazy Tin about? 35 Kilo Lazy Tin PDF Download Link? Who is Anna Gavalda, author of 35 Kilos of Lazy Tin? Here is the summary, lyrics, comments and review of the book 35 Kilo Lazy Tin…
Writer: Anna Gavalda
Editor: Daylight Publications
Number of pages: 92
What does the 35 kilo lazy box mean? Topic, main idea, summary
“School is ruining my life!” Gregorie thought he was 13 and still in sixth grade. He even sucked in PE class; but he was very skilled in craftsmanship, especially carpentry. Moreover, he also made some interesting inventions. His favorite thing was to help his beloved grandfather in his small workshop. However, he had to continue his studies. “Lazy Tin” Gregorie has finally found an interesting solution to this situation. Neither the school would hate him, nor that school…
35 Kilos Lazy Tin Quotes – Lyrics
- I’ll tell you one thing, my friend: it’s much easier to be unhappy than happy.
- For a long time I tried to contain myself and refuse to think about things… However, there comes a time when all that crap you’ve been hiding deep in your brain has to come out…
- “I know what my own problem is. Everything is in order. There is no problem at all. It just doesn’t make sense.”
- “I loved everyone in my life and I thought everyone loved me…”
- Well, I can’t live my life going crazy about everything, because I have to give a fuck about certain things or I’m really going to go crazy.
- “…she wrote on my report card: ‘This kid has a head like a sieve, nimble fingers and a huge heart.’
- For a long time I tried to contain myself and refused to think about certain things. However, there comes a time when all that mess you’ve been hiding deep in your brain has to come out.
- Making others laugh warms the heart like a kind of drug. The more people laugh, the more you want to make them laugh.
- I’m not crying out of sadness, Big Leon, I’m overflowing with tears, that’s all…
- At that time in my life, I loved everyone and I thought everyone loved each other.
- It is much easier to be unhappy than to be happy.
- Making others laugh warms the heart
- “Come on, let’s go home, said my mother. Where to go?” “Of course, to school!
- “She was not one of those teachers who waited for Mother’s Day to touch us. She always told us that a successful day is the day we do something.”
35 Kilo Lazy Tin Review – Personal Opinions
Maybe you wouldn’t call it a children’s book and read it, but I used to have adults read this book first, then adults, and finally children. It is sad to know that there are still children living the story of 13-year-old Gregori.travel status)
A book that once again reminds us that success is not just a question of grades. The inner world of Grégoire, who is 13 years old and in 6th grade, who fails in his classes, has attention deficit problems… This book reminds us of the fact that we can change the lives of many if we focus on finding what students can do instead of focusing on and labeling what they can’t do. He reveals that this is not the only way to learn, that each student can learn in different ways, perhaps with many more repetitions. It should be remembered that our goal in education is not to provide a report card with 100, but to provide an environment where the child can have fun, learn and achieve. 35 Kilos Lazy Tin is a children’s book, but I think adults should read it…Huriye B.)
An incredible story: I read a great story all at once. I’m sure anyone can write an adult book now, but not everyone can write a children’s book. It was a great book, children’s literature is something else. In this story, we see school, family and life through the eyes of a child. And again, he questioned the education system. I think anyone interested in education should read it. This book gave me the strength to discover dozens of hidden talents. It’s even more enjoyable when you study it as a teacher, I recommend it. (aysclskn201507)
35 Kilo Lazy Tin PDF Download Link?
One of the most popular Internet searches for the Anna Gavalda – 35 Kilo Lazy Tin book is the 35 Kilo Lazy Tin PDF link. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDF files is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold on the publisher’s site, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book Anna Gavalda?
He was born in 1970 in the French town of Boulogne-Billancourt, where his family moved because he was bored with city life. During her training as a literature teacher which she began at the Sorbonne University, she worked dozens of different jobs in the United States, such as babysitting, teaching French in private schools , Harlequin book translator, editor, cashier and waitress. In 1992, she won first place in the “Contest for the best love letter” organized by France Inter and started writing. Gavalda, who had her first short story book published If I Could Wait Somewhere (If I Could Wait, 2004) after great effort, won the Grand Prix RTL-Lire, one of the literary prizes most prestigious in France, in 2000. suddenly acquired a reputation beyond the country’s borders. His first book, which sat on the bestseller list for months and sold over 200,000 copies in France, has been published in 27 countries. In 2002 his first novel Je l’amais (I Loved Her, 2004), followed by his first novel for children 35 kilos d’espoir (35 Kilo Lazy Tin), in 2006 Ensemble, c’est tout (We Are Together, That’s All), 2008 She published La Consolante (The Consolation) in 2009, L’Échappée belle (The Beautiful Fugitive) in 2009, and another youth novel Billie in 2013. Gavalda lives with her two daughters in Seine-et-Marne, France .
Books by Anna Gavalda – Works
- 35 kilo lazy box
- I liked it
- We’re together, that’s all
- If I had an expectation
- Nice leak
Anna Gavalda Quotes – Lyrics
- “…Whether you deny it, whether you neglect it, whether you refuse to admit it, life is stronger than you. It is stronger than anything. People have come out of concentration camps and made children again Men, women, who had been tortured, witnessed the death of their loved ones, their houses burned down, chasing the bus, doing weather forecasts and marrying off their daughters. Life is stronger than anything. Besides, who are we to put so much emphasis on ourselves? We get angry, we talk loudly, then? Why too? What’s going on? .. . » (I liked it)
- Making others laugh warms the heart like a kind of drug. The more people laugh, the more you want to make them laugh. (35 kilo lazy box)
- Well, I can’t live my life going crazy about everything, because I have to give a fuck about certain things or I’m really going to go crazy. (35 kilo lazy box)
- “…People with bad intentions are good at making excuses. …That’s life. tracks, we end up getting used to our cowardice like pets. We caress it, we train it, we bond. That’s life. A There are the brave, and there are those who obey the order. It’s much less tiring to follow the order….”(I liked it)
- “…Tough people jump through life mindlessly and get hurt all the time, while soft, no, not soft, more flexible people suffer less when they get hit…” (I liked it)
- “I know what my own problem is. Everything is in order. There is no problem at all. It just doesn’t make sense.” (35 kilo lazy box)
- “They say if you’re drowning in water, you don’t have to try, you just have to go and touch the bottom of the water so that if you can push with your feet and come back, it won’t possible to go out on the water…” (We’re together, that’s all)
- At that time in my life, I loved everyone and I thought everyone loved each other. (35 kilo lazy box)
- I’m not crying out of sadness, Big Leon, I’m overflowing with tears, that’s all… (35 kilo lazy box)
- “I loved everyone in Uşak and I thought everyone loved me…” (35 kilo lazy box)
- “-Play us some good music like the one you listened to the other day.We’re together, that’s all)
- “…she wrote on my report card: ‘This kid has the head of a sieve, nimble fingers and a huge heart.’35 kilo lazy box)
- He used to walk with our planet balca without a doubt, he wondered about everything in the world, he was always trying to hurt himself, everything was dying, his time was dying, even if he was dying, he was handcuffed, never raised his voice, was fully capable of four or five languages, and with tall legs he could leave a human being behind and successfully hide under a gun. (We’re together, that’s all)
- It warms the heart to make others laugh (35 kilo lazy box)
- It is much easier to be unhappy than to be happy. (35 kilo lazy box)
- There is no pain that a book cannot ease… (We’re together, that’s all)
- “Miss, Frank couldn’t explain what color your eyes were, so I used all the colors. I wish you a happy new year in the new province. Poletta Lestafye” (We’re together, that’s all)
- “Monten said the book had nothing to describe, and Monten was never wrong.” (We’re together, that’s all)
- “Əyər sən proper gəlmirsənsə, if you arouse the hope of others, əzab çəkəcəksən…” (We’re together, that’s all)
- “I wish someone was waiting somewhere… It’s not that hard to figure out.” (If I had an expectation)