Who is the work of Wish Syrup? Who is the author of the book Wish Syrup? What is the subject and main idea of Wish Syrup? What is the Wish Syrup book about? Is there a PDF download link for Wish Syrup? Who is Michael Ende, the author of Wish Syrup? Here is the Wish Syrup book summary, lyrics, comments and review…
Writer: Michel Ende
Translator: Leman Caliskan
Original name: Der Satanarchaolügenialkohöllische Wunschpunsch
Editor: Kabalci publishing house
Number of pages: 200
What is Dilek syrup about? Topic, main idea, summary
An unusual, strange and yet funny story… A door that opens to enter a magical world… Syrup of wishes… But pay close attention to what time it is before drinking this syrup and start listing your wishes…!
There were only seven hours left before the tyrant Vampirsoy and the wizard Iblis Charlatan brewed an alcoholic hellish drink and poisoned the waters and killed animals and unleashed a terrible catastrophe that would destroy the whole world, and as in any good story, two heroes were ready to stop them: but our heroes were ready to fight with a pure-hearted crow, it was only a cat… What could these two little animals do against two master wizards, how could they make this syrup useful ?
Everything had to be done before midnight, the Christmas bells had to ring and the Syrup of Wishes had to be ready before the beginning of the next year, to make wishes… or else… otherwise the magic syrup would lose its effect and everything would go the other way…
It is said that the person who can enter the dream world of Michael Ende cannot resist his magical attraction; In addition, it is claimed that dreams have a healing effect. Wish Syrup shows us once again that the good ones are always stronger than the bad ones.
Wish Syrup Quotes – Lyrics
- Why are the bad guys so strong in the world, but the good guys always lose? It’s unfair, it’s not fair!
- We only want good for the poor and pathetic world!
- “Always think the worst and do whatever can be done in response.”
- Everyone can make mistakes.
- I can’t understand one thing: why are the bad guys so strong in the world, but the good guys always lose?
- “Happy New Year, Jacob,” Mauro said sincerely. “You too,” replied the crow. “I wish you luck. Take care, Mauro Mauroglu.” “It sounds like a breakup speech,” the cat said. “Yes,” the crow croaked, “trust me, it’s better this way from now on. Once conditions return to natural, cats and birds become natural enemies again.”
- All that ends well is well!
- Everyone knows that the hardest thing to ask someone is to not think about anything. For example, you don’t normally have kangaroos constantly in mind. But what if you tell someone now that you will never think about kangaroos for five minutes under any circumstances? What does the kangaroo do to avoid thinking about it? There is only one option: in this case, focus on thinking of something else no matter what. Something completely different.
- Everyone knows that the hardest thing to ask someone is not to “think” about anything.
- If you want to be a famous artist, you must learn all the ups and downs of life because only those who know them can soften all hearts…
- “So the thing is,” Mauro said, “I’m not really the person you know.” “Who is it?” said the wizard vaguely.
- “Humans have remained completely unresponsive to nature’s distress calls, even if it is for their own benefit. Although they have seen the bloody tears of many animals, they have never strayed from what they know .”
- All that ends well is well.
- “Money is the most crucial point for people. They do anything for money and can do anything with money. Money is the worst magic tool.
Wish Syrup Review – Personal Opinions
I loved reading this book, which is the origin of a series of cartoons that I watched with affection as a child. It gave me the opportunity to briefly revert to childhood during the day. I loved reading it. I recommend it to everyone, especially my peers. (Erkut Demir)
Two agents, two wizards… the goal is to prevent certain wizards from harming the world. So how will the two wizards perpetrate this evil? The answer is simple wish syrup. To explain what kind of syrup it is, it is a syrup that reverses the wishes of the drinker before the clock strikes midnight. Sorcerers are well aware of this situation, so they will make their wishes for the good of the world. Of course, their goals are very different – they want the evil of the world. What do you think the agents will do with the cat and the crow? Don’t forget to call it a children’s book, it really has some remarkable anecdotes. It’s also an immersive work that appeals to the human imagination, I think you’ll like it. Stay with love.. (mystery reader)
If there was an agent of a miserable crow and a lazy cat, it would be an agent like singer Fellahoğlu Fellah and Yakup Sarsak. Such agents were dispatched to anyone who seemed suspicious to find and block the culprits of the nature damage. On the bad side, there was Cruel Vampirsoy and the wizard Iblis Charlatan, watched over by our agents. In the last hours of the year, these two wizards must do a great evil to make up for the evil that they have not been able to fulfill their quota during the year, without their little agents realizing it. Otherwise, they will lose everything with the foreclosure of hell from which they derived their power. In these difficult times, two poor beasts face two terrible wizards. It was a weird, weird, goofy, funny story. (Galadriel)
Is there a PDF download link for Wish Syrup?
One of the most popular Internet searches for the book Michael Ende – Wish Syrup is the Wish Syrup PDF link. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDF files is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold on the publisher’s site, you can download it.
Who is the author of the book, Michael Ende?
He was born on November 12, 1929 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, as the son of a surrealist painter.
In 1945, at the age of sixteen, he was drafted into the army and dropped out of Waldorf school, where he continued his studies. After the war, he attended drama school from 1948 to 1950, acted in comedy, wrote sketches and short plays, directed the Munich Public Theater and was a film critic for a Bavarian production company.
His first major achievement as a writer was Cim Button and the Locomotive Lukas (Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivfuehrer), which he wrote for children. Although he received many accolades and awards for his stories that chose the fantasy world but didn’t sever their ties to the real world, he didn’t give up his modesty. Michael Ende, who fascinated millions of children around the world with his fantasy novel The Never Ending Story, has died aged 64 of stomach cancer in Stuttgart.
Beginning his literary career writing cabaret scripts in the 1950s, Ende’s most notable book was The Neverending Story, published in 1979. The novel has been translated into over 30 languages and has become an international bestseller. . In addition, his book Momo made a strong impression. Speaking of time in his book, the author mentions that he heard the story of this novel from someone and passed it on to us without changing what he heard.
Michael Ende Books – His Works
- The never-ending story
- wish syrup
- Cim Button and the locomotive Lukas
- Cim Button and the Wild 13
- Liberty Jail
- Mirror inside the mirror
- Long road to Santa Cruza
- naked rhinoceros
- dream Eater
- Walk patiently calm
- Teddy bears and animals
- Pimpik and Tumsuk
- Hoyrat Rodrigo and his warrant officer Shorty
- School of magic and other tales
- Mirror inside the mirror
- Liberty Jail
Michael Ende Quotes – Lyrics
- “People believe that if they are white the only correct color is their color and they object to someone being black. It’s very sad, but most people are irrational like that. (Cim Button and the locomotive Lukas)
- But are we going to meet in the “together” or in timelessness? If we meet, what will we be? Or will we no longer be? Or will we complement each other like yes and no? (Mirror inside the mirror)
- “It’s weird, but when terrible things repeat themselves too much, they lose their frightening power.” (The never-ending story)
- Everything is more perfect and real than I could ever imagine (The never-ending story)
- “A day will come and I will die as if I had never lived.” (mom)
- But doing what you want to do is not so easy. Finding what it is often takes a long time, sometimes a bit of luck. (Hoyrat Rodrigo and his warrant officer Shorty)
- Because you never get tired of watching someone eat! (School of magic and other tales)
- We only want good for the poor and pathetic world! (wish syrup)
- Maybe the whole secret of evil is that he has no secrets. (Liberty Jail)
- But what does this word mean: memory? How worn out the consciousness we have built on it is. What has just been said, read, done is no longer true right after. It is something that exists only in our memory, as well as our whole life, even our whole world. What we can call real is only that moment of the infinitesimal present, which is long gone by the time we want to think about it. (Liberty Jail)
- I can’t understand one thing: why are the bad guys so strong in the world, but the good guys always lose? (wish syrup)
- “You know that no train will come, none will leave. It’s all lies!”Mirror inside the mirror)
- “No, I think he’ll still worry,” Lukas said. His face grew thoughtful. “Besides, you can’t write letters because you can’t write!”Cim Button and the locomotive Lukas)
- Along the way, he thought of nothing specific, had small absurd dreams and experienced disappointments, albeit consciously. (Mirror inside the mirror)
- “Happy New Year, Jacob,” Mauro said sincerely. “You too,” replied the crow. “I wish you luck. Take care, Mauro Mauroglu.” “It sounds like a breakup speech,” the cat said. “Yes,” the crow croaked, “trust me, it’s better this way from now on. Once conditions return to natural, cats and birds become natural enemies again.” (wish syrup)
- Do what you want ! (The never-ending story)
- Seek, you will find (Liberty Jail)
- “We get used to everything.” (Mirror inside the mirror)
- What Momo did like no one else could: listen. Maybe now a lot of people will say, it’s something, everyone knows how to listen. Yet it is not like that at all. Few people are really good listeners. Momo is like no other when it comes to listening. (mom)
- “A man’s face made of stone, with tears flowing down it, will melt any woman’s heart.” (Liberty Jail)