Who owns the works on cats, executions and ghosts? Who is the author of On Cats, Executions, and Ghosts? What is the subject and main idea of On Cats, Executions and Ghosts? What is the book Of Cats, Executions and Ghosts about? Do you have a PDF download link for Cats, Executions and Ghosts? Who is Mehmet Anıl, the author of the book On Cats, Executions and Ghosts? Here is the summary of the book On cats, executions and ghosts, lyrics, comments and criticism…
Writer: Mehmet Anil
Editor: Can stream
Number of pages: 128
What does it say about cats, executions and ghosts? Topic, main idea, summary
As if development had anything to do with time series, we are always surprised by the negativities of the times we live in; As if the 21st century should be better than the 20th, or the 19th century before it. Is it really so?
On Cats, Executions and Ghosts brings together the essays of Mehmet Anıl, who we know from his novels. These essays, in which the author puts both his relationship to literature and writing and his quest for time such as the creative writing workshops, deal with questions such as evolution, time, death , nationalism, as well as some of our cultural failures that are very unique to us. Combining the most serious problems with humor, it reveals the serious setbacks behind the laughingstock of everyday life.
Quotes About Cats, Executions & Ghosts – Lyrics
- “Are people more educated or more cautious than yesterday? The Inquisition used to burn innocents, but now the innocents don’t burn anymore? New artists emerge, surpassing Beethoven, Mozart, Picasso, Da Vinci and Michelangelo, is it ours? Do you think we are left behind with wars, ignorance, hunger, fascism producing enemies and an insatiable savage capitalism?
- Meters are long gone, we have centimeters left.
- Although I strongly oppose violence, I want to beat the fragments of human beings who harm me and humanity until they come out of the water, without saying that God has created.
- What is the problem of these lovers of literature? original author!
- …poetry is written with words, not with feelings.
- We are adrift, lost, under the shadow of a shameful ignorance that has descended on us. I wonder if there was ever another time when principles, concepts, truths, lies shifted and blended together so quickly. As Bob Dylan said, how deep should we go?
- If there are a lot of unfinished books in your library, know that it is not only your fault, but also the fault of the author.
- He had to learn that always telling the truth is a shortcut to hurting others.
- Is kindness something that can be learned?
His Examination of Cats, Executions and Ghosts – Personal Comments
How to become a writer, what to write, how to choose a subject, how writers have written, etc. It’s a book on the subject. More or less all titles written with hashtags on the back cover have been mentioned. A sweet collection of Sunday supplement columns. The editor was probably busy with more important things, so he didn’t see any mistakes. It’s practical and enjoyable reading (I think), but if you’re wondering what I’ve read, it’s an essay for which you won’t find an answer. If you think I can be a writer but haven’t acted yet, you can read it and say “hmm” in some places. If you are not interested in writing, if you say reading is the best, the world of literature is very rich, devote your time to “must read” books. (Abdullah KÜÇÜK)
Essays that read like water. Mehmet Anıl satisfies us with good writing with sincere and sometimes humorous articles about the world of literature and novel writing, which he knows very well. (UMIT YILMAZ)
I would like to thank Mehmet Anıl from here. Because it’s a great book for young people like me who want to learn the facts of life and have a passion for writing. I think young people today need to read this book and digest the realities of life. (Civilized)
Do you have a PDF download link for Cats, Executions and Ghosts?
One of the most popular Internet searches for Mehmet Anıl – On Cats, Executions and Ghosts is the On Cats, Executions and Ghosts PDF link. Most paid books on the internet have PDFs. However, illegally downloading and using these PDF files is both illegal and immoral. If the PDF is sold, you can download it from the publisher’s website.
Who is the author of the book, Mehmet Anıl?
He was born in 1962 in Izmir. Graduated from Istanbul Saint Joseph
He graduated from the Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences of Ege University. He returned to Turkey after completing an internship at Credito Italiano Bank in Italy with an AIESEC scholarship. He founded his own company in 1989. Since 2001 he is only interested in literature. The author, who won Yunus Nadi Novel Award 2008 for his novel Pink Bus, has books such as Never Back (2003), Ended (2005), Forbes Murders (2009) published by Can Publishing. He lives in Izmir.
Books by Mehmet Anil – Works
- Dede Ya Hu
- pink bus
- On cats, executions and ghosts
- Forbes murders
- A state of desolation
- never come back
Mehmet Anil Quotes – Lyrics
- Finally, as a rational person, I accepted that the only way to be unhappy is to downsize. (completed)
- Even in the most painful death, experienced in the heat of something that has ended, nothing seems to have changed for a while. (pink bus)
- Although I strongly oppose violence, I want to beat the fragments of human beings who harm me and humanity until they come out of the water, without saying that God has created. (On cats, executions and ghosts)
- Even the cost of not only the sins committed but also the most infamous sins imaginable should not require burning forever. It should be a long or short “time”. Isn’t eternity much longer than the equivalent of everything? (completed)
- For example, I sleep a lot, Hakim. Sleep repairs tissues, renews aging and dying cells, and secretes chemicals needed by the immune system. But I sleep for my own pleasure. After ending my professional life, which is the subject of the case, I spent more than half of my day sleeping. Please don’t consider this as ordinary laziness, I have taken my job seriously in every period of my life. On the contrary, sleeping for me is something that must be done correctly, how to say, a job, a serious goal that I try to achieve in order to give meaning to my life. Just like a businessman wants to grow his business and live in prosperity, what kind of academician sets proud and serious goals in front of him, just like that. I have developed a special discipline for enjoying sleep. It didn’t take me long to create the order that would wake me up at ideal intervals. Even as a child, I slept with the window open in summer and winter. Besides not being able to stand the heat, it’s good that a street vendor interrupts my sleep. As if to wake me up, abandon myself to the irresistible attraction of sleep; The main thing is to fall asleep, not sleep. As I sleep soundly, I set the alarm clock 45 minutes after each alarm clock, in case I don’t wake up to the sound of the plumber passing in the street. It’s an appropriate range that I reached after long tries, on the contrary the insistent ringing of the alarm clock which bothers everyone makes me happy because it reminds me to go back to sleep. After reaching out and pressing the clock button on the bedside table with great pleasure, I stretch well and turn to the other side. This is the happiest time planned, the time when you wake up and realize you don’t have to wake up. (Forbes murders)
- What could be more intoxicating than two lovers running barefoot on the moonlit beach? (completed)
- My father was like a woolen garment worn in winter, Judge, I only realized his importance in my life in his absence. And I was always cold… (Forbes murders)
- What would happen if you thought for once that man reflects God because of the essence he carries, that he has divine qualities within himself, so that he must act worthily of God. to be divine in him, without betraying trust? (pink bus)
- Whatever aged and fermented friendships I have, they make my failures the most delicious appetizer of pleasant conversations, laughing smugly every time I stumble and fall to the ground. (completed)
- True spiritual greatness is not in mourning the misfortunes of others, but in rejoicing in their success. (Disaster)
- I was restless because I feared that the disruption of my usual order would bring me uncertain harm, and I could not leave myself alone. (Forbes murders)
- If the purpose of life is to be happy, what is the difference between a flat ball or a house with a swimming pool? (completed)
- What is the problem of these lovers of literature? Original author!… (On cats, executions and ghosts)
- “Even a small punishment can become unbearable if it takes years. But it is only hope that gives the strength to endure the harshest punishment.” (Dede Ya Hu)
- “I loved you with such passion that no one could love anyone else. This love instead of diminishing over the days, grew, grew, grew and covered my whole being, becoming almost ‘me’ .” (never come back)
- “Loving what you love doesn’t mean you’re a good person, Aunt! You’ll love the cat, the dog, the stone, the earth, and the passerby.” (Disaster)
- It’s not the fault of the trees, the wind that causes them (pink bus)
- Let’s not forget the principle of Socrates to think well. Behaving well is possible with a good thought. (pink bus)
- … we are the willing victims of violent storms that give meaning to life. (completed)
- “I am my own god now, and I will do whatever I believe or not is right!” (never come back)